International Investigation Series - Africa
The next webinar of the International Investigation Series takes place on Thursday 1st October, 12.30pm. More details below.
International Investigators Series
(Partner Sponsor - Altia ABM)
This free online conference will hone in on the issues that matter to investigators around the world.
Covering law enforcement, insolvency, legal and forensic accountancy sectors, an international line up of practitioners and subject matter experts will share their experiences and debate the issues affecting investigators around the world through a series of engaging panel discussions, keynote speeches and informative case studies.
Panel discussion topics include:
* Illicit Wildlife Trade
* Managing seized & confiscated assets
* Enhancing Investigations with Expert Witness testimony
* Using informal networks to maximise international co-operation
* Practical Case Studies from internationally renowned experts sharing investigative best practice
* Emerging threats, trends and the impact of COVID-19 on the investigation landscape in International Asset Recovery
* Crypto Asset Recovery - challenges for legal and insolvency sector
Speakers & Panellists confirmed so far:
*Mick Creedon, QPM
*James Ramsden, QC
*Richard Messick, International Consultant
*Tony Doyle, Financial Crime Consultant
* Jonathan Benton, Intelligent Sanctuary
*Federica Taccogna, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
*Barnaby Hone, Barrister
*Jean-Michel Verelst, Deputy Kings Prosecutor, Belgium
*Aidan Larkin, Partner, Asset Reality
*Andrew Tennant, London Risk
*Tony Saggers, Strataclogical
*Scott Johnston, Chainalysis
If you'd like to join us as a panellist or would like to submit a topic for discussion please email email@example.com
New Partner Appointment: Chief Technology Officer
We are delighted to announce that Nick Furneaux has joined Asset Reality as a Partner, as Chief Technology Officer
Asset Reality proud to partner with Chainalysis
Asset Reality are proud to announce a new partnership with Chainalysis, whose mission is to promote the safe adoption of cryptocurrencies by building trust among financial institutions, governments, and cryptocurrency businesses.
Asset Reality providing International Crypto training
Asset Reality were proud to attend the BAMIN Steering Group Meeting and deliver International Crypto training, back in June.