d: 5th January 2024Version
What are cookies?
• A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
• Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
• Cookies may not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies
• Further information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org
.Cookies that we use
• Authentication and status
- cookies can be used to identify you when you visit our website and as you navigate our website, and to help determine if you are logged into our website. However we use session tokens. Session tokens are not identifiable or cross session/browser accessible.
• Analysis and improvement
.Cookies used by our service providers
You can find out more about Google's use of information by visiting
Hotjar is a tool used to monitor and improve the usability and user experience of a website. It can track and generate anonymized heat and click maps which we can then use to interpret how easy or difficult our products and services are to use and subsequently identify problems and make improvements to the software.
You can find out more about Hotjar's use of information by visiting
• https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/Managing cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version.
You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website or Services.Our details
This website is owned and operated by Asset Reality Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 12563684
and our registered office is at: 90a High Street, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, England, HP4 2BL.
You can contact us:
• by post, to the postal address given above
• using our website contact form
• by email, using the email address published on our website